Sunday, November 25, 2007

Lifes like this...

Been a long time since i last updated this bloggie. Really busy changing my IA report to my boss's liking. U know its supp to be more like she jus check that i did not mention any confidential info but she went the extra step to correct my english n ask me to "beautify" my graph. I was like hur...anyway she was so enthu that she even called me on Thursday nite at 8pm to go thru the report with me. Think im already on my 6th draft already...hopefully monday she would jus accept it...All the others had their reports vetted more like a read-thru style one, minimal correcting. So lesson learnt, when your boss is highly educated (10yrs teaching experience plus Doctorate), yup expect the unexpected from her. Almost like doin a GP essay and making sure u have no sweeping statements inside... *bleach*

Goin down to 16 铺 later to make a suit...jianqing say get the Ocean's 13 one best liao...ya well will see how ba...one of our GIP mates have gone back liao..had a farewell at Bon Bon...freeflow house pours for 24sing...yup its cheap... tonite gg to RX bday party...KTV session with buffet...woohooo...gettin fat here i cant believe it...jus bought a pair of Levi's jean (of course chiong one la) for 16sing...i had to wear a size 34!!! OMG OMG OMG...lots of training to do liao, still got ippt to settle when i get back...

Watched American Gangster jus now...uber long movie...had Denzel Washington in as Frank Lucas the drug kingpin in the 70s...not bad a show jus that the build-up was a little too slow for my liking...watched Quil too...manz the dog is soooo cuteeeee....
kk gg off liao...good luck to all those in the midst of their exams...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey ha ben's sup also helped to correct his sentences.....mine sup did minimal corrections haha luckily....nvm lar at least you are sure your report is grammatically correct with her help