Monday, September 17, 2007

PBP

This morning was having my breakfast as usual. U know the type of Monday blues (nua and dont feel like working kind-of feeling). Was carrying my peanut butter back to the room when the top of the bottle just dislodged from the bottom n smashed my freshly opened peanut butter to the floor and waking slrrpin beauty Hanbin (haha good wakey wakey call i guess). Good thing the bottle was thick; like slightly tampered so withstood a good deal of the impact. So had to scoop out my peanut butter and put it in a tubberware w no lid (good thing Carmen came back with some fruit cake from Ganso last nite after going over to her cousin's place) so i dumped the whole thingy into my zip loc after tat (had to go office to permanently borrow some aluminium foil to wrap it up in the evening). Was examining my bottle just now and noticed how my 7.90 rmb peanut butter bottle was totally unevenly made, the bottom was thicker while the top was just plain unevenly distributed. No wonder so cui (ya pay peanuts, get monkeys!!!).

On a lighter note, since yesterday had started having my triple decker sandwich dinner. Stirred-fried some minced meat with cabbage, bean sprouts and tau kee (over estimated and bought too much, suppose to be for my noodle meal over the next few days). Than had my picnic ham, pan fried bread ( ya we are lacking a toaster here!!!) plus a 喜蛋 and Voila! a dinner is done. Dont know wassup with the others thinking eating bread is bad thou?!? O well im loving it, n tats all there is to it... Going to try cooking steak or chicken cutlet w microwave nuked potato the week after.

Kk enough of this update...got to get back to my report that Linda wants again...25% of the week completed, woosshhh!!!

No comments: