Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Wk 15

Omg...jus like that its week 13 of work already...more than half the attachment is over and 7wks to handing in that final report...think the short autumn is really here to stay...weather so cold these days; muz be the darn wind (makes u wanna eat more only)...tried running jus now...super shack la...donkey long since i ran plus the cold weather made my muscle movement constricted like running in cement like tat...

My boss not gg to be around for 2 whole wks which means i can where jeans to work...woohoo!!! seriously i dont see the reason y she doesn't let me anyway...the ladies in office are so casually dressed and so too the guys in the other departments...so its seriously a problem with her than...anyway the load of work for the work is rather simple; more my style...was asked to check the max limit i can go for Texapon N70 (ya its a surfactant)and Dehydol 2409 without affecting the transparency of heavy duty liquid detergent (HDLD) and light duty liquid detergent (LDLD)... so i get to vary the differences and adjust accordingly the compositions n my gut feel...so much better to tell me the aim and the result wanted, the in-betweens let me go conjure out myself, dont stifle me creativity ya (so bye bye Boss, a happy trip to u n many days of quiet working for me...yea!!!)

KK so now for my quote of the day especially for all those pucking blood over assignments and quizes in sch...

everything be okay in the end
if it's not okay,
it's not the end

Heroes is BACK!!! been really cliff hanging thus far...kudos to Tim Kring for those O-so-let-me-know-wats-next moments at the end of each espisode...Beneb quickly get espisode 4 on next tues!!!!

No comments: