Friday, August 24, 2007

boss boss

On wed tried wearin jeans to work cause the last time i did my expt, polo tee could get away with it. So there i was wearin my long sleeve n jeans to work, n i saw Linda in the mornin. She nvr said a word. So of course i presumed tat i aced it n can wear jeans in future. But than reality set back in as i passed Hanbin's lab, Linda saw me n commented that this was a office n jeans cannot wear; freakin ironic considerin she can c Hb thru the glass; n him in polo n jeans, next to me in long sleeve n jeans (its jus not FAIR!!!).

So it goes to show the diff.
French bosses like HB's one are open-minded; dont care as long as the job gets done
vs
China boss like mine everything also want me to double check b4 i do, feel like idiot (totally stiflin of creativity). Ya so now "jus follow law".

No comments: