Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Thumb it



Ya suffered my biggest injury to date after havin 3wks of non-complication. This 2cm cut was bleeding for a gd 45mins aft i splited it by a scissor while tryin to ply open a bottle. Anyway, saw the concern of my colleagues when they helped me find the 1st aid kit (apparently only one known one in the pantry on level 1). Big thank you to Hanbin for fetchin a pair of scissors for me bandage which we did not use aft the ah yee found one in the cupboard for us.

Thank there is Tony, me bro for all the air'in it to dry it. Now i can join ur handicap gang. U the boss with ur stitched foot n me the 2-ic with my cut Da Mu Zi. Marie for the info on the 1st aid location, applyin of lotion n me 2-ic Rachael for gettin me a plaster which failed to control the tsunami bleedin. 2more days of work, 2 more days to Nation Day and learnin tergometer expt tml.

No comments: