Wednesday, August 15, 2007

twitch twitch...

Somethings up...my right eyelid has been twitchin all day...shld b a gd thing thou...cause its the 1st time this wk i nvr got 鸟ing frm Linda...I say Te-LI-HO, TWITCH AWAY for the 鸟ing to stay away!!!

Coughin realli bad this whole wk...even the PI PaGao not helpin. Was so desperate i even drank the vinegar for home-cookin; thou can kill the stubborn bacteria. But still the cough persisted, so today walked to carrefour which was 3.2k away aft dinner to get myself some proper treatment. I thou apple cider was frm US but apparently the imported section did not have aby, so i bought the J(apple) cider at $7 (omg freakin exp was my 1st rxn; but bo pian need to kill the COUGH!!!)

Had my 1st 肉串 today, ok maybe it was 2 sticks. Super nice la, BBQed w the taiwan 鸡扒 seasonin. Chose the duck meat n chicken skewer jus now by some road side stall. Now brace urself cause each stick was a nominal 20cents. Cheap cheap nice nice!!!! Not like my company meat, where the chicken u call either they give u lots of bones;if not the tendon joints, pork= fats fats fats unless its pork cutlet (mayb tat helps to cover up traces of fats better), best deal is still beef thou.

Tml is the last work day for me again. Lookin forward to the saving grace each day; lunch, hope it realli is gd. Nanjing this wkend, shld have plenty of pics to upload.
*cough cough*

No comments: